My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chiming in from New Braunfels, Texas

OprArchitect

Hey everyone. I am Andy Simpson. I am a MM at New Braunfels Lodge 1109 AF&AM. I happen to be an architect by training and practice, hence the name. We have a vibrant and growing lodge and it's a thrill to be a part of the continuum. Happy to find this site. Cheers.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum!! I love everytime I can make it down to New Braunfels. I used to go down there and do swiftwater rescue training all the time.

relapse98

Welcome Andy.

Beathard, New Braunfels stated meetings are 2nd Tuesday at 7:30, meal at 6:30. And we're there most Tuesdays at 6:30.

Sam

OprArchitect

Second tuesday. Every tuesday is something though. Practice last night. I'll start in the line in July. JD. Good Stuff

jwhoff

Premium Member
So ... I suppose you're going to do a little architectural work on that ole edifice there brother. Good to have you tickling these keys. Early and often I hope.