My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Day 2013!!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Good morning Brethren,

Don't forget that Family Day is this Saturday out at the Texas Masonic Retirement Center, in Arlington!!

We have 33 teams registered for the 5th Annual Barbecue Cook off this year, all competing for the Grand Master's Cup! There will be live music, petting zoo, video arcade, bounce houses, car show, and hundreds of vendors and Lodges selling their wares.... Come on out and see us!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
As usual, you can find me manning the bounce houses or back with the BBQ teams. Just look for Thomas B. Hunter Lodge, and you'll be sure to run into me... I'll be out there from about noon on Friday, until the doors close Saturday afternoon!

crono782

Premium Member
Nice I'll come say hi. I should be manning the dunking booth and/or gun raffle for Keller Lodge. See ya there!

My Freemasonry HD

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Sweet. I'm loading up the truck as I speak with the whole family and bout to make the four hour drive. I'll have to drop by and try to find ya lol. Would be good to finally meet you.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
I'll check this thread again when I park to see who else might be there. Hopefully will get to break bread with some good ole MoT brothers today!

crono782

Premium Member
I'm over here at the dunking booth now if anybody is here (next to the bounce house)

My Freemasonry HD

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
A great time was had by all!!

It was very nice to meet several of the Brethren from this site yesterday! BTW, my wife was greatly impressed with total strangers asking for me by name..

Last edited:

cacarter

Premium Member
Well, dang, I wish I had checked on here before going on Saturday. It was a nice time, and my fiancee and I really enjoyed the whole thing.