My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fraternal Greeting from Eastern North Carolina

Tony Siciliano

Premium Member
Hello from Eastern NC. My name is Tony. I'm a Master Mason from Lafayette Lodge #83, A.F & A.M.

I was raised in 2006, and was active in many masonic forums and websites. From 2007 - 2010, my cable-tow was pulled pretty short (AD Marine, father to two young boys, etc.). My schedule has stabilized and I'm finally back in Lodge.

I'm happy to have found an active forum. The vast majority of the sites I used to frequent are gone, or haven't been updated in a couple of years. I'm pretty bummed about that...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions and good Masonic education.

Tony Siciliano
Lafayette Lodge #83
M∴M∴

Stephen

Hello!

I was born and have family in Morehead City, NC. I live in Virginia now but would love to one day visit the lodges of my home.
Welcome to the forums and if I become a Mason I will look forward to calling you a brother.