Fraternal greetings from Lagos, Nigeria

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NAIJABRO, Mar 27, 2018.

1. NAIJABRO

NAIJABRO Registered User

I bring you hearty fraternal greetings from my ML Tranquility #30 GLN.
    Its great being here, having read through some posts before signing up i see we are not closely tyled, recalling as i was warned upon being entered, i shall definitely be cautious. I look forward to getting connected to brethren from across the globe as i extend my research in the search for further light. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require any info or clarifications regards Nigeria, as i see there seems to have been some form of wrong representation in the past on this platform. I greet you all and wish you exceedingly well.

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Greetings and welcome to the forum Brother.

3. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Greetings Brother... well, if you're looking for new members, you'll find a lot of posts here from Nigerians looking to sign up.

Welcome.

MarkR likes this.
  4. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Like?

MarkR likes this.
  5. tldubb

tldubb Premium Member

Greetings Brother!

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Mobile

NAIJABRO likes this.
  6. NAIJABRO

NAIJABRO Registered User

hfmm97, JanneProeliator and Bloke like this.
  7. coachn

coachn Coach John S. Nagy Premium Member

Thanks! It wasn't clear from your post to what you were referring.

8. Kilbride

Kilbride Registered User

I'm in Nigeria, I have been searching for light for the past 5years locating a lodge was one of my greatest accomplishment. Nevertheless, I haven't been taken due to lack of contact with a grand master. I've been going to the lodge for sometimes now yet I can't find help. I need help and directions here brother. Sincere regards!

9. NAIJABRO

NAIJABRO Registered User

Mr.Kilbride, good to know you have located a lodge just that i dont understand the part of "lack of contact with a grand master" Please whats your location in Nigeria? Which Lodge have you been going to? I would advice you as i sense desperation in your desire to join freemasonry that you be careful and not get scammed.

10. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

Could he mean worshipful master of a specific blue lodge? Apparently joining a lodge in Nigeria is very different from the USA...

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

11. Kwasi Kdivine

Kwasi Kdivine Registered User

Hello I am Brother Kwasi from New York. Master Mason. I am a talented musician and I always wanted to talk to an African brother

Sent from my SM-J727V using My Freemasonry mobile app

12. christain ugbari

christain ugbari Registered User

i an in nigeria and i need to find a lodge in port harcourt anyones help will be appreciated from a brother to a brother

Share My Freemasonry