My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to have found this site!

scialytic

Premium Member
I've been doing a lot of research on Masonry the past year and found myself reading posts in your forum that answered my questions quite frequently. I have had an interesting path through life--and in short--have found myself adequately tempered to petition a Lodge. I've found one in Dallas and after having dinner with the Lodge and talking with some of the officers, it just feels right!

I will have dinner with them again on Monday and plan to submit my petition. I am very excited and really look forward to this. I've made a lot of progress in becoming a better person, husband and father...now I am ready to further that transformation and to smooth the rest out.

I will be on this site a lot more trying to absorb some of your knowledge, experience and expertise. I will try to refrain from posting in ignorance, but I guess it will be a great way to be corrected or offered some great clarification. So maybe I will post in ignorance...but I digress.

I am really looking forward to this experience and am glad that such a great resource is easily availabe. Thank you for this, it is really informative.

Graham
Dallas, TX
Petitioning Sam P. Cochran #1335

bupton52

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums Graham. It's great to continue to hear that this site is influencing good men to become members and provide them with answers to their questions. I wish you the best.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Welcome to the website and thank you for the kind words. We're not perfect, but we strive to be better Men. Also, there's no right or wrong question. If you have something you need answers to, post it. That's why we're here ;)