My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google +

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Same here with me. I can see this taking off and eventually getting into the Facebook realm of popularity. I noticed on Twitter the other day Mark Zuckerburg was wanting people to retweet his tweet about the new sidebar to get a feel of how many people did not like it. Needless to say I retweeted it.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I do. PM your email and I will set you up.For anyone else that needs an invite to Google Music Beta I have 2 of those left also.

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Anyone know how to change the profile picture on Google +? I must be missing something.

Also, I have eight invites left if anyone is needing one. PM me with your email address if you do.

kwilbourn

Same here, I've sent out several, and the number remains at 150. I guess I have unlimited invitations, so PM feel free to PM me if anyone needs one.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Thanks to Brother Stedman, I have 150 as well....also once your in, let me know and I'll add you to the circle of friends if you're so inclined.

:21:

kwilbourn

What does everyone think of it so far?

I like it - everything seems to move much quicker than Facebook, especially viewing photos. The circles thing is a great concept, and well carried out.

My biggest complaints so far: The "Huddle" feature of the mobile app isn't available (or at least not evident) on the actual site. I have to be sure to kill the mobile app when I'm not using it. It drains the battery on my iPhone in just a few hours if I leave it running behind the scenes. If they can fix those couple of things and more people start using it, I'd happily use it more than Facebook.