My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brethren, new poster here...

TKP

ive lurked here for many years and finally decided to make an account so i could comment.

been a Mason since '06.

joined Consistory in '09 (with my grandpa).

became a Noble this past May.

i just thought id join the conversation, as i see so much online hate for Masonry (conspiracy theories, etc.) and thought i could get some ideas besides the usual to counter the haters. TBH its not all online either, ive had friends IRL call me a cultist, but i digress.

right now my go to is: "yeah, were taking over the world, one pancake breakfast at a time!"

Bloke

Premium Member
ive lurked here for many years and finally decided to make an account so i could comment.

been a Mason since '06.

joined Consistory in '09 (with my grandpa).

became a Noble this past May.

i just thought id join the conversation, as i see so much online hate for Masonry (conspiracy theories, etc.) and thought i could get some ideas besides the usual to counter the haters. TBH its not all online either, ive had friends IRL call me a cultist, but i digress.

right now my go to is: "yeah, were taking over the world, one pancake breakfast at a time!"
Welcome.

Just remember - you cant argue with a crazy person, but it is nice to find the single button you can push to turn someone around... but it is hard with the conspiracy theorists because by nature they train themselves to believe the opposite of what they are told

TKP

GL of IL. thanks for the welcome Brethren.

JD, Edward Dobbins #164 (home lodge, perpetual JD, always get the last word!)
Sec'y, Allendale #752 (plural member and Secy, it was supposed to be temporary... 5 years ago ;-)
Valley of Danville
Ainad Shrine