My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brethren

dpk Shah

Premium Member
Greetings brethren from Adelaide, Australia

I’m an EA from Lodge Thespian #195, looking to meet brothers from around the world in my journey.

‘There is a bond among Brothers, there is no one with whom I would be more confident of support and assistance from than a Brother.’

KFR

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings brethren from Adelaide, Australia

I’m an EA from Lodge Thespian #195, looking to meet brothers from around the world in my journey.

‘There is a bond among Brothers, there is no one with whom I would be more confident of support and assistance from than a Brother.’

KFR
Greetings from Melbourne Australia. I wonder if you know of Lodge Thespian in Sydney - met their Master a few weeks ago; here for a Shrine meeting...

dpk Shah

Premium Member
Greetings from Melbourne Australia. I wonder if you know of Lodge Thespian in Sydney - met their Master a few weeks ago; here for a Shrine meeting...
Greetings Brother, yes know of Lodge Thespian Sydney, i follow them on FB. :) Their WM for some reason reminds me of Ming the Merciless :p

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings Brother, yes know of Lodge Thespian Sydney, i follow them on FB. :) Their WM for some reason reminds me of Ming the Merciless :p
LOL - he is now also the President of the Melbourne Shrine Club - I might call him Ming next time I see him. I've spoken to him on the phone a couple of times - Cameron Baird (VC) was a Brother in his Lodge, but I've only met him the once - but can see how you got that :)

dpk Shah

Premium Member
LOL - he is now also the President of the Melbourne Shrine Club - I might call him Ming next time I see him. I've spoken to him on the phone a couple of times - Cameron Baird (VC) was a Brother in his Lodge, but I've only met him the once - but can see how you got that :)

I’ve never met him but we’ve exchanged pleasantries on FB. He’s part of my Lodge’s page and after my initiation I was added to Syd Thespian Lodge page.