My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings Brothers

DWSCHULZ

Premium Member
:11:Greetings all,

Thank you all for allowing me join in with your internet fun. I've never seen such breadth in a national Masonic forum let alone a state one.

I have never gone through the chairs in my home Lodge but, because of my relative physical youth and masonic old age, I am known in my home Lodge as a "Perceived Past Master". I am known by this because my lodge is continually bringing in new men, who assume by my attitude and input that I simply must have, many years ago, sat in the Oriental chair.

Although I hail from the Grand Lodge of Montana, I currently reside in Minnesota. I look forward spending some quality time here but I humbly realize that I am but a guest and I shall conduct myself accordingly. Above all else I will do my best to avoid the things prohibited by the mighty and righteous BAN HAMMER! May it ever be hard, but fair.

S&F,

Dan Schulz
St Paul, MN

Grand Lodge of Montana, Euclid Lodge #58, Great Falls, Montana
AASR, Valley of Great Falls, Montana
Big Sky York Rite Bodies, Great Falls, Montana
Montana York Rite College
Hassan Grotto, Great Falls, Montana
Sadir Khan Grotto, Spokane, WA
AMD Peace Council

jvarnell

Premium Member
(Yah sure ya betcha) We here in the great state of Texas welcome you. I said that first thing because that is what I learn to say when I spent 2 year comuting from Texas to Minnesota.

daddyrich

I really do wish there were an iPhone app for California Masonry that was analaogous to this one. My Texan brethren have got it going well and I am grateful for Masonic talk and the warm welcome that I've received here.