My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Minnesota

DW Potter

My name is Dave,

I have for all of my adult life worked in the Arts, theater, film, painting, sculpting, writing, culinary. At my lodge I oversee the kitchen and endeavor to make good meals better and have for several years. As well as my lodge, I have cooked for one of the local daylight lodges and often lend a hand to other lodges with their banquets and events. I am also currently in line so as you might expect my plate is full.

Yours in the bond
David W. Potter

Bloke

Premium Member
My name is Dave,

I have for all of my adult life worked in the Arts, theater, film, painting, sculpting, writing, culinary. At my lodge I oversee the kitchen and endeavor to make good meals better and have for several years. As well as my lodge, I have cooked for one of the local daylight lodges and often lend a hand to other lodges with their banquets and events. I am also currently in line so as you might expect my plate is full.

Yours in the bond
David W. Potter

Greetings and welcome. Well done on the food - I see it as a really important part of successful lodges.