My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Missouri

L.E.Avery

Hello Brothers,
I am brand new to all of this so be patient with me. I am from Callao, Mo. My Lodge is the Callao #38.
EA 07 Mar 16
FC 21 Mar 16
Due to be raised to MM 02 May 16.

I look forward to chatting and learning from you all.

Bloke

Premium Member
Welcome to the board and the Craft. It would take you not less than 12 weeks to make FC here and not less than 52 weeks after initiation to become a MM..

L.E.Avery

I understand. I have mixed feelings about the streamline process. I am excited but on the other hand I feel like I am cheating the older Brothers who did not have the streamline. So I have made a promise to study and not let them or myself down and to give back as much as I can for the opportunity to learn under them.

L.E.Avery

I try. But I have also been through the AMMO 62 class for the Army. Nothing like remembering the CFR 49 and where to find the rule and regulation for the shipment of hazardous materials in a book of 1500 pages. It makes studying and memorization of the craft easy. Plus I enjoy the craft so it makes it that much easier.

Randy81

Premium Member
I try. But I have also been through the AMMO 62 class for the Army. Nothing like remembering the CFR 49 and where to find the rule and regulation for the shipment of hazardous materials in a book of 1500 pages. It makes studying and memorization of the craft easy. Plus I enjoy the craft so it makes it that much easier.
Welcome Brother! You're the first person I've ever heard that actually put effort into the AMMO 62 class... Lol. That's a good thing though! You still serving?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Hello Brothers,
I am brand new to all of this so be patient with me. I am from Callao, Mo. My Lodge is the Callao #38.
EA 07 Mar 16
FC 21 Mar 16

Welcome aboard!

L.E.Avery

Just to share with you all. I showed up for Lodge last night for regular business. They raised the Lodge to Master Masons and I excused myself from the rest of the meeting. On my way out the Tyler told me to sit next to him. Then I was told to go to the preparation room and await further instructions. Unbeknownst to me the Brothers had decided to raise me to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. It was a most enlightening experience and just wanted to share the great news with you all.

Derinique Kendrick

Hello Brothers,
EA 07 Mar 16
FC 21 Mar 16

Brother, welcome to the site and fraternity. Congratulations on your progression thus far. Continue to study and I look forward to calling you a MM once you are raised.
Speaking of MM, your profile states that you selected that you are a MM (honest mistake it may be, happens all the time). Would you mind changing that to no t yet since you are not yet? I think this can only be done online and not on the app if you have it.
Once again, Welcome!

Derinique Kendrick

I apologize brother @L.E.Avery I read further and discovered that you have indeed been raised. Please ignore my last reply to you and accept my warmest Congratulations and welcome! (That's what I get for jumping the gun too soon.)
Again, my sincerest apologies!