My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings From San Antonio

mhus0795

Premium Member
Hello all brothers. I came across this board since I have been already done my EA April 13th, 2012 waiting a very long 20 years to finally find out HOW to join, I'm always on the lookout for the vast learning and knowledge that, so far, has been wonderful. I was entered at Alamo Lodge #1491 A.F. & A.M. and I'm so very active, even WM tries to tell me to slow down and take a rest. But there is so much to learn and so many brothers to talk to now. I'm quite honored to be here.

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
Welcome fellow San Antonionian (if that is a word)! Glad to have you aboard!

S&F,
-Bro Vick

mhus0795

Premium Member
Thank you Brothers for the warm welcome. I'm sorry I have been a little idle but you know due to the EA ob........ I was just making sure to adhere to that. I just thought I would jump in tonight and let eveyone know I will be raised on May 22nd 2012. I am really looking forward to being able to talk on the forums once off the EA level. Everyone have a good one and take care.

mhus0795

Premium Member
Hello Brethren,

I'm now happy to say as of June 26th, 2012 I have now been raised. I look forward to sharing with other brothers as well as learning as I am like a sponge and take in every bit I need to keep thirsty.

Last edited:

mhus0795

Premium Member
I really appreciate all the welcomes brethren. It's been a long 20 years for this and it feels so good to finally wear the ring. I'm one of the "gifted" Mason's as I have been told by the elders.... One of them said I even know tooo much and to shut up lol. As I said, I yearn for learning and the things I do know, I will die protecting as others have done before me..

Again, thank you all for the warm welcome and I look forward to being here for quite some time.