KLLaughman66
Registered User
Greetings Brothers,
Ken Laughman from Port Angeles WA. I petitioned for the degrees in January, was Initiated in March, Passed and Raised in May, and am working on proficiency now.
A retired Chief Petty Officer from the U.S. Navy, I was drawn to The Craft out of a desire I could not meet any place else. Even though I am at the beginning of my Masonic Journey, I know this is my second home.
I'm a lifelong Scouter, a Ham Radio enthusiast, and a very proud father to my two sons, 15 and almost 12. I'm an avid reader and have quite a few books (close to 125) in my personal library, with a main intetest of military history.
Looing forward to the journey towards the East.
Ken Laughman from Port Angeles WA. I petitioned for the degrees in January, was Initiated in March, Passed and Raised in May, and am working on proficiency now.
A retired Chief Petty Officer from the U.S. Navy, I was drawn to The Craft out of a desire I could not meet any place else. Even though I am at the beginning of my Masonic Journey, I know this is my second home.
I'm a lifelong Scouter, a Ham Radio enthusiast, and a very proud father to my two sons, 15 and almost 12. I'm an avid reader and have quite a few books (close to 125) in my personal library, with a main intetest of military history.
Looing forward to the journey towards the East.