My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Brothers and friends.

John Scardina

My name is John L. Scardina Jr. and I live in Romeoville, Illinois. I was raised one year ago this month. My blue lodge is LaGrange Lodge 770 in Westchester, Illinois. I am also a Royal Arch Mason, a Cryptic Mason and I am a Noble Shriner of Medinah Shrine.
I was a police officer for 21 years before I was disabled in an on-the-job injury.
I have an older brother who lives in south west Texas. I hope to visit him and some of my Masonic Brothers in Texas this year.
Thanks to the powers that be for letting me be involved in this great Masonic site!

John L Scardina Jr.

jwhoff

Premium Member
Thanks for joining the boards brother. Look forward to the light you will share with us all.

John Scardina

robert leachman said:
"West Texas" is a big place, even by Texas standards LOL. Where abouts does your brother live?

My mistake, my brother lives in Shepard, Texas which is south east not south west.

John Scardina

robert leachman said:
right up the road!

Actually, I have always wanted to move to Texas. I am presently not working and I want to open my own business. With my disabilities, Texas would be a great fit.