My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello brothers

scialytic

Premium Member
Well, I'm half-Canadian. My mom still maintains citizenship. I was actually sporting my Celtic FC home strip at GrapeFest in Grapevine, Texas today. I bought it while I was in Glasgow. I watched them play a match. Wednesday night--over 50,000 there--on a WEDNESDAY! It was awesome...

towerbuilder7

Premium Member
Welcome to our Forum, Brother...........I hail from Down South......Houston, Texas.....plenty to read and learn on here.......glad to know Brothers up North are joining our Forum Family...................VINCE

Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Lodge Chaplain, Bayou City Lodge #228
Prince Hall Affiliation, Free and Accepted Masonry, Houston, Texas
Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas

jwhoff

Premium Member
Why in the penalty box wassup?

Houston does not have big-league hockey. While folks in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancover are being mesmerized by flashing skates we have knock-off league hockey ducking clacking sticks. There's a big difference in the product. Many of us hockey fans in Houston were wishing we'd get the Penguins or Oilers a few years back.

Maybe someday.

jwhoff

Premium Member
One of the things I like most about soccer is that history of it and the players is so intriguing. When you look at the soccer world you will find many, many cases of people that came from absolutely nothing to become some of the biggest stars. While I was in the Navy I had the pleasure to meet a guy who used to play for Sardinia (Italy) in their professional league back in the 60s. I spent almost an entire day talking to him and had a blast.

I also like the fact that there are no commercials during the match.

Wild! I worked the airlines back in the 80s and ran into many European soccer plays in my travels. They were a fun-loving lot, especially the Italians and Spaniards. Got hocked on the German World Cup teams during my college days. I usually catch the Houston Dinamo games on TV. Haven't been out to the new stadium yet but plan to catch one before season ends. I hear it's nice.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
It is amazing who can run into at an airport. I once was on a flight with a MLS team, but I don't remember who it was. I once sat beside our current VP on a flight out of DC. We talked a little bit but not about politics. I didn't even realize who it was until after the flight.

sands67

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums Brother. I hail from Hiram Lodge # 3 in Burin, Newfoundland. In the time I have been on the board the members have always made me feel welcome even when I voiced on an opinion on politics!!! Great bunch here for sure.