hello brothers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by martin, Sep 11, 2012.

1. martin

martin Registered User

U know what I didn't see any Canadians yet

2. bupton52

bupton52 Moderator Premium Member

Greetings!!

3. scialytic

scialytic Premium Member

Well, I'm half-Canadian. My mom still maintains citizenship. I was actually sporting my Celtic FC home strip at GrapeFest in Grapevine, Texas today. I bought it while I was in Glasgow. I watched them play a match. Wednesday night--over 50,000 there--on a WEDNESDAY! It was awesome...

4. towerbuilder7

towerbuilder7 Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to our Forum, Brother...........I hail from Down South......Houston, Texas.....plenty to read and learn on here.......glad to know Brothers up North are joining our Forum Family...................VINCE

Bro. Vincent C. Jones, Sr., Lodge Chaplain, Bayou City Lodge #228
    Prince Hall Affiliation, Free and Accepted Masonry, Houston, Texas
    Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas

5. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

welcome to the boards!

6. widows son

widows son Premium Member

I'm from welland a stones throw away from Toronto? What lodge do u hail from?

7. martin

martin Registered User

Blackwood lodge 311 A.F.A.M Maple-Woodbridge Ontario brother

8. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Houston does not have big-league hockey. While folks in Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancover are being mesmerized by flashing skates we have knock-off league hockey ducking clacking sticks. There's a big difference in the product. Many of us hockey fans in Houston were wishing we'd get the Penguins or Oilers a few years back.

Maybe someday.

9. jwhoff

jwhoff Premium Member

Wild! I worked the airlines back in the 80s and ran into many European soccer plays in my travels. They were a fun-loving lot, especially the Italians and Spaniards. Got hocked on the German World Cup teams during my college days. I usually catch the Houston Dinamo games on TV. Haven't been out to the new stadium yet but plan to catch one before season ends. I hear it's nice.

10. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

It is amazing who can run into at an airport. I once was on a flight with a MLS team, but I don't remember who it was. I once sat beside our current VP on a flight out of DC. We talked a little bit but not about politics. I didn't even realize who it was until after the flight.

11. martin

martin Registered User

I have a picture whit maradona and passarela in the Argentinian airport in 1989

12. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

That would have been awesome to meet them. I wish I had taken pictures.

13. sands67

sands67 Premium Member

Welcome to the forums Brother. I hail from Hiram Lodge # 3 in Burin, Newfoundland. In the time I have been on the board the members have always made me feel welcome even when I voiced on an opinion on politics!!! Great bunch here for sure.

14. martin

martin Registered User

Hey brother nice to meet u

15. mastermason357

mastermason357 Registered User

Welcome my Brother

16. mastermason357

mastermason357 Registered User

Welcome my brother

Share My Freemasonry