My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Argyle, TX...

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hello, all. I am a brother raised at Mt. Hiram Lodge #595 in Copperas Cove, TX. Just a bit about myself. I am originally from Burnet, TX which is also where I received my EA (Valley Lodge #175).

After serving in the Army as a Scout and deploying to Iraq, I got out of the Army in December 2009 and started working for the Department of the Army in the Emergency and Disaster Management field (FEMA type stuff) in El Paso, TX. While in El Paso, I joined the Scottish Rite and am now a 32nd Degree.

At the beginning of March I moved to Argyle, TX to be closer to family and plan on changing my Scottish Rite membership to the Dallas Valley, and my blue lodge membership to the Justin Lodge #963. I can't wait to meet more brothers in my travels to the various lodges around the area as well as from this website and the Freemason Network site. Any brothers that are interested in joining an online Fantasy Baseball league for this season, let me know...lol I am wanting to start up a league or two of all brothers for this season.

Well, thanks for having me here and I can't wait to talk to more of you fellows.

Bro. Stedman