Hello. From BKK.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by akra, Jun 23, 2019.

1. akra

akra Registered User

Hello Bro. my name is TOM age 34 from Bangkok. Thailand.

2. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Hello Tom. What brings you here ? Are you a Freemason ?

3. akra

akra Registered User

Hello Bloke. I believe in fate and the eyes of wisdom.

late year.
    I inherited from my grandfather. Is a heroic coin From the war And I met the freemason symbol on the coin. (My Avatar) After that, a strange incident occurred. Like I can't control myself There is something called Understanding of wisdom I intend to come to the freemasonry to find knowledge and understanding of the existence of life.

Thank Bloke. for your advice.

Bloke likes this.
  4. Matt Ross

Matt Ross Registered User

If you're looking into joining the fraternity I'd recommend checking with the lodge in Bangkok.

Here:
    https://www.lodgestjohnbangkok.com/

5. bro.william

bro.william Premium Member

I began my trek to freemasonry when I inherited my grandfather's masonic ring. After that got the gears moving in my brain, I started paying attention to local guys whom I knew to be masons, listening to what they said about their experiences with the lodge when they occasionally offered a comment or two, and then finally (when I was ready) telling a couple of masons whom I knew reasonably well that I'd be interested in joining. It all went rather quickly from there. If you don't know any local masons (or don't think you know any!), do reach out to the local lodge, as the above post suggests, and just see what happens from there.

6. akra

akra Registered User

Thank You. Matt. I will try to Contact.

Matt Ross likes this.
  7. akra

akra Registered User

Bro. William

If Local Community focus High Level Profile only. And call to another is a “Sneak”

Attached Files:

8. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

The problem is your use of brothers in a masonic context.
    Unless you are a Mason yourself you cant call us brothers as you have not yet been initiated into .
    the brotherhood of masonry.
    The reason why you are called a cowan is that through your use of brother is pretending to be a Mason.

9. akra

akra Registered User

Must use only my fate. Right ?

10. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Your fate does not change anything. You might be a Mason at heart but until you have been initiated you are not part of the masonic brotherhood and cant use the term brother to refer to other Mason.

11. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Probably just another Troll.

12. bro.william

I think there's a language thing going on here, primarily, combined with a lack of understanding. I could be wrong, but I'm not reading ill will or bad faith into it without further evidence.

13. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Im not reading in any ill will myself. Im just commenting on why he was called sneak/cowan. I know myself that language can be tricky.

14. bro.william

I was just responding to the troll comment.

Share My Freemasonry