My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Carrollton, TX

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
My EA was tonight and all I can say is WOW!!! One of the other brothers likened it to "drinking from a firehose" and I think that just about nails it.
Does anyone know of an EA degree going on soon in the DFW area? I would love to observe one to let some more of it soak in.

Brother Ben, I know that we have an EA degree comming up on the 31st of March at 7:00pm. You are more than welcome to join us!

jwhoff

Premium Member
More excellent advice Beathard. It's always an excellent idea to take a student back into the lodge room to walk through his esoteric work. Once he can (at least) get to the kneeling position. Thereafter periodically. And, a day or two before turning in the work a full walk through in the lodge without the instructor uttering a sound. That's when a candidate can be confident he not only knows the words, but what they apply to in the degree setting.

mrpesas, brother mrpesas, you ain't seen nuttin' yet!

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Brother Ben, I know that we have an EA degree coming up on the 31st of March at 7:00pm. You are more than welcome to join us!

Ben, it was nice to see you again this evening. The night was even more special that you were able to share an important part of my life & now yours, Masonry! We were a little rough this evening, but the degree went well and with minimal exceptions. I am glad that you were able to join us!!