How long before you visited another lodge?

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by MikeMay, Apr 18, 2011.

?

How long before you visited another lodge after you were raised?

1. I have never visited another lodge...

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. As soon as I could..

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. Less than a year.

12 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. More than a year...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. chrisu0017

chrisu0017 Registered User

I visited several other lodges in our district before I was raised, and even worked in a couple of degrees. Since I was raised, I have continued to visit other lodges, as I enjoy the work and seeing first hand how our brothers are helping others.

2. TexasAggieOfc1273

TexasAggieOfc1273 Registered User

A couple of months after I was raised, I visited Mount Vernon 691. Worked in a MM degree for them during one of the snow storms a couple of months later. Before my first year up, I also made it to Forrest 19 (Huntsville). I've thoroughly enjoyed getting around and metting other brothers at their "house."

3. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

There were 7 (seven) operating lodges in my county (Warren County KY). I visited all of them, as soon as I could (within two months of my raising). I have visited lodges in 13 states, WashDC, and five (5) foreign countries. I even visited a Canadian-sponsored lodge in Afghanistan. One thing I wish I did, was to have had a "Masonic Passport", which is a booklet, where you can record visits to other lodges.

Share My Freemasonry