My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long before you visited another lodge?

How long before you visited another lodge after you were raised?

• I have never visited another lodge...

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • As soon as I could..

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Less than a year.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • More than a year...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chrisu0017

I visited several other lodges in our district before I was raised, and even worked in a couple of degrees. Since I was raised, I have continued to visit other lodges, as I enjoy the work and seeing first hand how our brothers are helping others.

TexasAggieOfc1273

A couple of months after I was raised, I visited Mount Vernon 691. Worked in a MM degree for them during one of the snow storms a couple of months later. Before my first year up, I also made it to Forrest 19 (Huntsville). I've thoroughly enjoyed getting around and metting other brothers at their "house."

cemab4y

Premium Member
There were 7 (seven) operating lodges in my county (Warren County KY). I visited all of them, as soon as I could (within two months of my raising). I have visited lodges in 13 states, WashDC, and five (5) foreign countries. I even visited a Canadian-sponsored lodge in Afghanistan. One thing I wish I did, was to have had a "Masonic Passport", which is a booklet, where you can record visits to other lodges.