My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Join

CLewey44

Masons i know here in Lagos are not that friendly to non-mansons like me who are eager to join the freemasonry. They feel too big to relate with, especially issues like this. Once they sight you, they already know what you want and why you are here. I am speaking from experience. I currently work for a freemasonry member at his private home.
They may be trying to deter you from you joining to see how serious you are about it. A lot of folks join or do things on a whim. Masons do, or should at least try to, guard their 'gates' to not allow men in that will ultimately get out or not take it seriously. Not saying you are that way, but many men that want to join do it for the wrong reasons.

hfmm97

Premium Member
Why do you want to join? Do you have hundreds of US dollars for fees and from 6 months to 3 years to study at least 6 hours/week? That is a very realistic idea of the commitment required

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

hfmm97

Premium Member
So what’s your hurry? It could take years to be a Freemason depending on what country.

I cannot understand why anyone would think that a Texas based masonic forum which ONLY provides information mostly applicable to the USA has any influence in other countries

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Only you can answer that question. We cannot tell you why you want to become a Mason. You're asking us to feed you an answer that they will want to hear, rather than answering the question from your heart.
Absolutely!
I cannot understand why anyone would think that a Texas based masonic forum which ONLY provides information mostly applicable to the USA has any influence in other countries
Same here.