My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Well Brothers,

After a long hiatus from the forums, I am back. Work kept me from being active here and elsewhere, but now that my job has changed I can have more time for things like this. I guess when I did take my leave of absence I was just the Junior or Senior Steward, now I am at the end of my first official year in the East and will probably be the next Secretary. I look forward to jumping back in and getting to know all of you all over again.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Thank you, Brothers. It is good to be back. I have missed it for sure. I see you are in Oklahoma Bro. Lewey? I am also, Duncan Lodge #60.

CLewey44

Thank you, Brothers. It is good to be back. I have missed it for sure. I see you are in Oklahoma Bro. Lewey? I am also, Duncan Lodge #60.

Oh nice, I live in Rochester, NY now though. I was entered, passed and raised in Edmond there. Cool lodge. Their WM this year is a good friend of mine. I am unfortunately going to demit and get in a lodge up here. Wheels are turning on that but it's taking a while.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I understand that. I have never had the chance to visit up there. I do remember having a visit from a Brother to our Lodge from there. I can't remember his name. Too many days have passed since then.

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings and welcome Brother. It's always good to see Brothers return to the site.