My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In a dark place right now.

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
Brothers, my wife has left me and taken my son. They are both ok it is really hard to stay in my house so I am staying with my parents. My heart is hurting right now. I was to see my son today and it is really hard to sleep with out him. Please pray for my son, and wife that she comes back home.
Thanks
Mike

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Prayers are headed your way Brother. I know the feeling all too well. If you need anything just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

lopezgj

G. Lopez, PM
Premium Member
My Brother, I am praying for you & your situation. I have been in that dark place and our G.A.O.T.U. is there too. Be encouraged my brother, there are many praying with & for you.

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
My brothers your prayers are greatly appreciated. May the G.A.O.T.U. guide me through this difficult times.

jwhoff

Premium Member
This feeling will pass and time will eventually heal all. Keep yourself together and look to the future. Happiness will return to all. Be willing to forgive to free your sole. God bless.

Mlugo1247

Premium Member
Brothers,
I am glad to inform you that my wife has come home, and my son is back! I am not perfect, and do need to work on somethings. I would like to say thank you for all of your concerns, and blessings. I pray that I can make my marriage work.

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
What beautiful news, Brother. I will say a prayer for your continued healing, strength, and progress. May your days be brighter and the road smoother.