My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested and Learning

Catur Riagung

Sincerely, My Name Catur Riagung, I'm from Indonesia, I am very interested in FREEMASON, I want to know and learn about FREEMASON, I am very happy if there is someone who wants to be My Mentor, Thank You

Catur Riagung

Dear Warrior 1256,

Thank you for your welcome, please help me to guide and get to know the brotherhood of Freemansonry more closely, I am very interested to join the fraternity of Freemansonry, thank you for the opportunity given.

Best Regards,

Catur Riagung

Catur Riagung

Dear Mr. MarkR,

Saya tahu itu, ini perjuangan saya dan saya sangat percaya pengaruh Freemansonry sangat kuat di Indonesia. Saya akan berjuang sekeras mungkin untuk menjadi bagian dari Freemansonry, tolong bimbing saya dan bantu saya untuk mencapai perjuangan saya.

Best Regards,

Catur Riagung

hfmm97

Premium Member
Dear Warrior 1256,

Thank you for your welcome, please help me to guide and get to know the brotherhood of Freemansonry more closely, I am very interested to join the fraternity of Freemansonry, thank you for the opportunity given.

Best Regards,

Catur Riagung

Sukarno shut down the Masonic lodges in Indonesia in the 1960s. Unless you move to a country where Freemasonry is legal, you cannot be a Freemason.

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

hfmm97

Premium Member
Why do you want to be a Freemason? Even if it is legal where you live, it can cost hundreds of US$/yr and take from 6 months to 3 years to become a full Master Mason. Can you afford such costs without harm to yourself or your family?

Catur Riagung

I am very impressed with the struggle of Freemanson fighters, now I do not have that much money, but I am sure with my hope to become part of Freemanson fighters, I will pass that dream, thank you

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I am very impressed with the struggle of Freemanson fighters, now I do not have that much money, but I am sure with my hope to become part of Freemanson fighters, I will pass that dream, thank you
I think that you have us confused with another group or have a very wrong impression of what we are and do.

hfmm97

Premium Member

What “struggle” are you referring to? What do you mean by “fighters”?

No one here will help you become a Freemason in a country where being a Freemason is against the law-we would be in violation of the rules of Freemasonry.

hfmm97

Premium Member
Dear Mr. MarkR,

Saya tahu itu, ini perjuangan saya dan saya sangat percaya pengaruh Freemansonry sangat kuat di Indonesia. Saya akan berjuang sekeras mungkin untuk menjadi bagian dari Freemansonry, tolong bimbing saya dan bantu saya untuk mencapai perjuangan saya.

Best Regards,

Catur Riagung

Catur, is this message in the Indonesian Bahasa? Since this forum is based in the USA (Texas), the primary language of this forum is English: if you expect answers, you will have to communicate in English, thank you

MarkR

Premium Member
Catur, is this message in the Indonesian Bahasa? Since this forum is based in the USA (Texas), the primary language of this forum is English: if you expect answers, you will have to communicate in English, thank you

From Google Translate:
"I know that, this is my struggle and I strongly believe the influence of Freemansonry is very strong in Indonesia. I will fight as hard as possible to be a part of Freemansonry, please guide me and help me to achieve my struggle."