My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International Order of Job's Daughters

JadeC

Hi! Has there been any more progress on bringing Texas back into the fold? I just moved from Michigan to the Austin area, and I would be more than willing to do any leadership training required! I love Job's, and I would love to be involved in it once more.

Raymundo Guzman

So as of now Jobs Daughters International has a system to provide adequate training to adults and requirements as of those in DeMolay and Rainbow Girls. They have met the requirements as set by the Grand Lodge of Texas.... so how do we go about bringing this great organization back in to Texas? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated it.

Raymundo Guzman

Hi! Has there been any more progress on bringing Texas back into the fold? I just moved from Michigan to the Austin area, and I would be more than willing to do any leadership training required! I love Job's, and I would love to be involved in it once more.

I hope you are still interested and haven't given up on this endevaour. I am a freemason from Houston and would also like to see this great organization return. Hopefully we can do something together. Hope you still have ties to Job's Daughter in case we need to answer any question from that end

Kat Evans

Hello, I am a majority member and past Honored Queen from San Mateo, CA Bethel #181. I currently reside in the very small town of Covington, TX. I am interested in trying to bring Jobs Daughters back to Texas. I know there is a way to do the back ground checks and make sure everyone is protected. Job’s made a huge impact on my life. From the time I was 11 years old. I am still close with the amazing woman who was our Bethel guardian, and her Daughters who were like family to me.
If IOJD is able to meet with the state of Texas’s requests, will the lodges be willing to help? I’m sure there are many of you with a daughter or grand daughter whom you would love to have in this amazing organization.
Thanks