My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Bigjames87

Good afternoon folks, My name is James. I am 26 years old. I live in Temple, Texas. I have interest's of joining and becoming a mason.

PHAm357

Welcome sir, you are taking steps to embark on a most trying but awesomely beautiful journey. Do so with patience that you may enjoy the richness found here within our great brotherhood. But for now, "You will wait with patience until..." But enjoy the board.

With no understanding of "material, n physical" who can understand the "Spiritual?"

helipilot

After 6 months of waiting and 3 canceled EA initiations.... It looks like I may actually be initiated this Saturday. Any pointers on dress, what to expect etc???

Freemason Connect Mobile

dward928

Just wear casual clothes. You will be wearing something different than your street clothes during your initiation. Depending from lodge to lodge, some may want you to dress with slacks and a shirt. You need to take two things with you: an open mind and an attentive ear.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Mason653

After 6 months of waiting and 3 canceled EA initiations.... It looks like I may actually be initiated this Saturday. Any pointers on dress, what to expect etc???

Freemason Connect Mobile

Oh, fun fun!...lol you ready to ride the goat?

Just Listen (it'll help you learn faster). Study. Work with the bros. They will aid you. Most importantly RELAX. It'll be fine.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Mason653

Freemason Connect Mobile

Fresh meat!....lol I'm kidding ;-)

Freemason Connect Mobile

Mason653

Welcome sir, you are taking steps to embark on a most trying but awesomely beautiful journey. Do so with patience that you may enjoy the richness found here within our great brotherhood. But for now, "You will wait with patience until..." But enjoy the board.

With no understanding of "material, n physical" who can understand the "Spiritual?"

Until.....lol :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bigjames87

Well I E-mailed the Moody, Texas Lodge. Talk to the secretary he welcomed me to join for a meal on the 8th of August. So I can meet some of the brothers and so I can fill out and application petition and submit it