My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

RMGvL

Fraternal greetings from Europe to all members of this forum!

My name is Rico and I am, like my brother, a Lion. Through our activities worldwide under Lions International, we obviously have contact to Brothers and lodges, yet due to extensive professional traveling a membership in a Blue Lodge is not considered (there is apparently no provision for organisational circumstances that we are facing).

Through this forum I trust to find a good and constructive exchange of thoughts and ideas. More information about me you find in my profile- for questions, just message me.

Yours in Service,

Lion Rico.

Last edited:

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Hi Rico,
I take it that you do understand that there is no connection between the Lions and Freemasonry?

dfreybur

Premium Member
... yet due to extensive professional traveling a membership in a Blue Lodge is not considered (there is apparently no provision for organisational circumstances that we are facing) ...

The provision is in place in jurisdictions I know about. It is called degrees by courtesy. You need to take your first degree in your own lodge but the other two may be conferred by other lodges. It takes extra paperwork, extra time and extra effort. As we're Masons the rest of our lives time is something we all have.

Bro.Hill

No disrespect to anyone but what is a lion I have never heard of it can someone inform me on it and shed me a little light

Freemason Connect HD