My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

OnAJourney44

Hello everyone, greetings from North Carolina. I am not a mason but I am currently in the process of petitioning a lodge (PHA) here in my city. I'm here to possibly gain more information about masonry and once if accepted and become a brother would like to meet other brothers around the world.

- J.B.

Bloke

Premium Member
Hello everyone, greetings from North Carolina. I am not a mason but I am currently in the process of petitioning a lodge (PHA) here in my city. I'm here to possibly gain more information about masonry and once if accepted and become a brother would like to meet other brothers around the world.

- J.B.

Welcome, good luck, and we'll try to help with questions :)

OnAJourney44

I'm really looking forward to hopefully becoming a mason. Its something I've always wanted to persue as my grandfather is a master mason(RIP) I hope all goes well and I will become a brother one of these good days, I'll keep you posted, thanks for the well wishes Keith !

BullDozer Harrell

Welcome to the doorstep of an awesome Fraternity.
But as a suggestion, i'd encourage you to start your Masonic journey off the right way. Don't look for your experience here or anywhere else online just yet.

In fact, i think you shouldn't spoil your future experience by participating in Masonic forums.

There's an experience in wait for you which you must be brave enough to go into not knowing. Trust and believe that it's meant for you to enter Masonry in a dark state. We're not supposed to know anything. Otherwise what's the point of it if we come through the door with a head full of pre-conceived thoughts already.

I'm surprised no other Brother advised you to just chill and ride it out until your petitioning Lodge connects with you. Works better that way.

OnAJourney44

Understood but I'm not here to try to find out what I will be going through or how the process goes. I'm here to look and read about different things that y'all are doing to help your communities and help impact the world. Looking at photos, events, etc. Thanks though !

OnAJourney44

Greeting Brothers ! Just checking back in to let you all know my petition had been accepted and I had my initiation on 9/19... Thanks for all that did reach out and welcomed me before I even petitioned my lodge ! I’m glad that I went forward and chose to join this awesome group of brothers in travels ! Thanks again !

CLewey44

Greeting Brothers ! Just checking back in to let you all know my petition had been accepted and I had my initiation on 9/19... Thanks for all that did reach out and welcomed me before I even petitioned my lodge ! I’m glad that I went forward and chose to join this awesome group of brothers in travels ! Thanks again !
Oh nice! Congrats, Brother.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Congratulations Brother!