My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"It Is Done"

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
For those of you who do not have access to my Facebook page...

It is finally done, all of the various election of officers is completed (for me) for the 2012 Masonic Year. It looks like I may have my work cut out for me... Here is the breakdown along with Installation Dates:

Thomas B. Hunter Masonic Lodge #1356
Junior Warden (elect) ~ Installation: June 30, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

Lonnie L. Blake Chapter #1116 O.E.S.
Associate Patron (elect) ~ Installation: June 18, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

Grand Prairie York Rite Chapter #489
Most Excellent High Priest (elect) ~ Installation: July 8, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

Grand Prairie York Rite Council #404
Right Illustrious Deputy Master (elect) ~ Installation: July 8, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
WHHHAAATTTTT?!?!?!?! No more "BanMan"? :51:
Some how I think you'll find the time to show up...:21:

As much as I hate to admit it, I have greatly reduced my "internet" time. I blame an increase of activities around the Lodge, and a partial burn out of the Net. I spend WAY too much time online...

I will certainly be around but after June, I just may not be around as much as I was up to this point. I have a couple of years ahead that will require much of my attention. I also learned yesterday that I was elected to become a member of our local Allied Masonic Degrees (AMD) Council. I am postponing my initiation until December in lieu of going through next weekend because of all of the activity surrounding elections and installations.

I am humbled and honored to have received this latest vote of confidence, being a part of AMD is a high watermark within my Masonic career!

jwhoff

Premium Member
Come on Brother Stewart! That's just Blue Lodge stuff. Does this mean you plan to short your duties with appendant bodies?

Or, just your body? Something to do with temples and tents ... I suppose.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Come on Brother Stewart! That's just Blue Lodge stuff. Does this mean you plan to short your duties with appendant bodies?

Or, just your body? Something to do with temples and tents ... I suppose.

I don't know jwhoff, the original list includes my Eastern Star and York Rite. I have no intention of shorting my Shrine, YR College or AMD duties either... I thought that was the intention of my posting, I am active enough at home and Masonicly... something some where has to give.

jwhoff

Premium Member
You do good work brother!
:thumbup:

:001_unsure::001_unsure:

Maybe shorter showers. Possibly one less cup of Joe going out the door every morning. If all else fails, we could have a British brother speak to the folks in Greenwich ... possibly s l o w the clock as it passes over Texas.

Seriously, take care of you health. Often health matters are as genuine as burnout.

God bless.

Last edited: