My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Journey has begun

nickthomp

NL#40
Premium Member
Gentlemen,

My name is Nick and I recently became an EA in April. I am so looking forward to what lies ahead and truly honored that I have so many brothers that I get to share my experience with. So far my journey has been a life changing one. I have had a few family members who were masons dating back the the early 1800's. And it means even more to me that they were members of the same lodge that I am now a part of.
NL#40

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Last edited:

cdovalinaRR227

Welcome to the fraternity Nick! That's cool to know you have some family history in your current lodge. I have not requested my family history from Grand Lodge yet, but I'm sure there are some out in Laredo and Eagle Pass. Again Welcome

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

nickthomp

NL#40
Premium Member
Just wanted to give a quick update. My lodge goes dark during the summer months but upon returning to lodge this month I successfully passed my FC exam. With my MM coming up in the next few weeks. I am so glad I've taken my time with my journey and not rushed things. It has allowed me the time to learn, reflect and build strong relationships with my brothers.

nickthomp

NL#40
Premium Member
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry1419485084.943281.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays brothers!