My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just getting started!

The Blud Doc

Greetings, Brethren!
My name is Patrick Dannelley, and I was initiated at Norton Moses Lodge #336 in Leander, TX on 07-22-2013.
Been lurking around here for a while, and now I'm itching for the opportunity to befriend all of you! VERY excited about my new journey!

tantbrandon

Premium Member
Congrats! I myself am a fellowcraft and should be raised next month! It's been amazing for me as I love to study new things. Keep your ears, heart, and mind open! Enjoy the experience.

Freemason Connect Mobile

CzarAlexis

Brother Patrick,

Congrats on being raised. If you'd like more study time or just meet more of your brothers, come by and visit Round Rock Lodge 227.

Alex

Freemason Connect Mobile

The Blud Doc

Thanks to all who replied, and thanks for welcoming me!
Brother Alex, I will DEFINITELY take you up on that offer. I want to meet as many new brothers as possible.

Freemason Connect Mobile

CzarAlexis

Pardon me, Congrats on being initiated.

We meet from 6 till close, Mondays and Thursdays for study and fellowship.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Colby K

Premium Member
Congratulations Brother. You've start started a lifelong journey which you will never regret. Keep with it and remember that you'll get out of masonry only what you put in. The more of yourself you put in the craft, the more the craft will give back to you.

FlBrother324

Thanks to all who replied, and thanks for welcoming me!
Brother Alex, I will DEFINITELY take you up on that offer. I want to meet as many new brothers as possible.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Masonry,

Enjoy the journey, it is one that will change your life for the better I hope. Remember you now have Brothers around the globe, that will be willing to do whatever they can for you, all you'll have to do us ask.

The more you learn the brighter the Light, remember to explore all that is Masonry. You will get from it what you put into it.

Yours in His service.

W:. R. Corcoran
Florida

Last edited: