My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knocked on the door

Manny.s

So yesterday I went to my local lodge to see if anyone was there and luckly there was. I meet with a few of the brothers and they were all glad I had so much interested in joining. They had me leave my number so the wm could contact me since he was out sick. Hopefully everything goes well and soon I can have the pleasure of joining the rest of you and be able to have the honor of calling you brothers.

dfreybur

Premium Member
Excellent. Expect it to take a few months before the brothers know you well enough to sign your petition. Patience is one of the lessons we learn. It's an early one.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Congratulations on taking the first step & as stated above patience is one of the first lesson we learn in Freemasonry

Levelhead

Premium Member
Congrats. Remember one thing. Their not your brothers yet!
Good luck on your journey!

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom

Manny.s

Update
I received a phone call from the wm inviting me to the stated dinner. I was a bit nervous when I first arrived not recognizing many faces but the brothers there made me feel at home. One of the brothers that I have been in contact with even offered to be my mentor now to fill out my petition and hope for the best.