My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little Hole in the Wall

Txmason

Mel's

Resturant: Mel's

Home
Testimonials
Contact Us
Menu Page 1
Menu Page 2
Kids Menu

Meat only Menu
Mega Mel Burger
Our Story
Catering
Night Specials
Lunch Menu

Mega Mel Pics
Mega Mel Pics
Events
Welcome
Mel's Country Cafe
EST. Aug. 15, 1994

We are very proud of the fact Mel's Country Cafe is still family owned and operated.

Mel's Country Cafe is known for our Home style cooking at family prices.

Hours:
Mon.
Closed
Tues. - Thurs.
11:00am - 9:00pm
Fri.
11:00am - 10:00pm
Sat.
7:00am - 10:00pm
Sun.
7:00am - 5:00pm

24814 STANOLIND RD. TOMBALL, TEXAS 77375
(281)255-MELS (6357)

Txmason

Goodson's Cafe

Goodson's Cafe

Chicken Fried Steaks and home cooking. A Texas original

Goodson's Cafe - Home
goodsonscafetomball.com/Goodson's Cafe. "HOME OF THE BEST CHICKEN FRIED STEAK IN TEXAS". 27931 ...
27931 Texas 249
Tomball, TX 77375-6415

jwhoff

Premium Member
Great! I heard that "The Church" as it was formally called had burned a few years back. Is it back in business?

When I worked up Conroe-way we lunched there in mass from the plant many times. There was one elderly lady who made damn sure you didn't mess up the place. She was a real alpha-female. Everyone loved her.

mattcaler

Zapata Grill in Texarkana for ANYTHING Mexican and AMAZING margaritas. Also, Road Runner gas station at the Nash exit on I-30 in Texarkana has a pretty ridiculous burger.

Danbeaux

Premium Member
Blessing Hotel - Blessing, TX

Breakfast and lunch. Lunch is always a buffet....from enchilada casserole to meat loaf or chicken fried steak...it's all awesome.
Breakfast is huge, and delicious. Sunday is Biscuit day....giant fluffy gifts from God. Be ready to get up and get your own coffee....that's how they roll.

rpbrown

Premium Member
Dallas--
Strokers Ice House
Hamburgers
Harry Hines just north of Royal

Dallas
Twisted Root Burgers
Hamburgers
Deep Elum

Irving
Rudy's
Mexican
Rochelle east of Beltline

Euless
Napoli's
Italian
HWY 10

Bill Hosler

Recently we checked out Tejano BBQ and more in Richardson. Hole in the wall joint with awesome border style tacos and AMAZING jalapeno beans

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

Jwhoff

This is it:

New Zion Missionary Baptist Church Barbeque
2601 Montgomery Rd, Huntsville, TX 77340
Call (936) 294-0884

Freemason Connect Mobile

jvarnell

Premium Member
Dallas--
Strokers Ice House
Hamburgers
Harry Hines just north of Royal

Dallas
Twisted Root Burgers
Hamburgers
Deep Elum

Irving
Rudy's
Mexican
Rochelle east of Beltline

Euless
Napoli's
Italian
HWY 10
Strokers great place to hangout. If y'all are ever there say high I am there often. Look for my Patch not my ring.

Txmason

We need to start a Masonic dinner club. Travel to different restaurants etc. what do you all think?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
Dinner club I thought that going to lodge was dinner club.I am a little:screwy:
I am just kidding
Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited:

Txmason

Thank you Bro. Holser I sent an email to the High 12 secretary. How do you know all this cool stuff ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bill Hosler

Thank you Bro. Holser I sent an email to the High 12 secretary. How do you know all this cool stuff ?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Ten years of hard labor and a wallet full of dues cards. I used to manage a Masonic temple too.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Txmason

That is absolutely gorgeous! I bet that was stressful! I would love to see the inside of that building!

Freemason Connect Mobile

Bill Hosler

It was stressful. 6 days a week lots of times 16 hours a day and no way in the world to satisfy a lot of the membership no matter what I did. I will never do it again lol.

If you google "Fort Wayne Masonic temple" you will find an newspaper article on an anti Masonic website about me and the temple. There are a lot of photos if the building there.

Freemason Connect Mobile