My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge or Temple?

David612

That’s the whole issue I face,
I’m up at 5am most days so getting home at 12 or 1 isn’t great since we meet on a Monday, it can really throw me if I don’t call it early

hanzosbm

Premium Member
I’m up at 5am most days so getting home at 12 or 1 isn’t great since we meet on a Monday, it can really throw me if I don’t call it early
Yep, and lately, I've been the one giving the presentations. I feel like a schmuck giving a 20 minute lecture and then being like "okay, now ya'll discuss it, I'm taking off"

David612

Yep, and lately, I've been the one giving the presentations. I feel like a schmuck giving a 20 minute lecture and then being like "okay, now ya'll discuss it, I'm taking off"
That’s the thing though, family and work come before freemasonry and really I won’t get to sleep for an hour or two after lodge.

Bloke

Premium Member
This is all very much different strokes for different folks - we have two nurses in the lodge who get up at 5 am - I'm often chasing them out of the building at midnight so I can lock up...