My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lodge Visibilty

MarkR

Premium Member
These two are really nice. I like the feel of them. The exterior anyways.

Here's the lodge room.
lodge room.jpg

Bloke

Premium Member
That's cool Mark. We only have one lodge room with Windows like that and it's only a few years old... it's hard to tell the age of that building, when does it date from ?

MarkR

Premium Member
That's cool Mark. We only have one lodge room with Windows like that and it's only a few years old... it's hard to tell the age of that building, when does it date from ?
We've been in it since 1877. There was a significant remodeling done in 1916, but none of our records tell us just what is original and what is new, particularly regarding the lodge room. Those theater-style seats are clearly newer than 1877, and the domed ceiling was put in some time in the 40s from what I've been told.

hwood

Nice!

I didn't know there was a lodge in Coopersburg. What Masonic District are you in?

There's been a lodge in Coopersburg since thee 1800s the old lodge was downtown. They shared it with The Oddfellow's. The one we're in now I believe was built in the 1960s. 9 District

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry mobile app

Last edited: