My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

Wingnut

Premium Member
Yea, I was married in Hawaii and had 2 kids in Hawaii, (one in Denver) I have their long form birth certificates in my safe...

L

Leomarth

Yea, I was married in Hawaii and had 2 kids in Hawaii, (one in Denver) I have their long form birth certificates in my safe...

I just read this morning the actual statement by the director of the department, and you're right. He said that they can release it only to interested parties.

What I read before was wrong.

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
I just read this morning the actual statement by the director of the department, and you're right. He said that they can release it only to interested parties.

What I read before was wrong.

Here in Texas I can only get a birth certificate for myself or my children.

Wingnut

Premium Member
BTW, I dont disagree that Obama and all politicians should have to release certain information. What I have the problem with is a military member refusing to deploy based on some political reason or political partisanship!!!

owls84

Premium Member
I just want to side step this one. I do love reading the information and a GREAT debate. The fact searching is great info and great work. Probably one of the best, as far as thoroughness, on the forum in my opinion.

Sirius

These 'Birthers' are 'teabagers' gone wild. I'm not sure whats in that tea. But it must be delicious because they wont stop drinking it.

Here is the Presidents birth certificate.

obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

LRG

Premium Member
I'm a teabagger and love it.

Sorry but i can't tell you the teabagger contents but its' good

LRG

Premium Member
These 'Birthers' are 'teabagers' gone wild. I'm not sure whats in that tea. But it must be delicious because they wont stop drinking it.

Here is the Presidents birth certificate.

obama-birth-certificate1.jpg

Get out of town. I was born on Aug.4th .

We have something in common, maybe he grant me huge tax breaks ;)

owls84

Premium Member
I mean the State has certified it. Then a newpaper in Hawaii got there hands on a copy, per FoxNews. What else do you need?? If the law states he don't have to then why would he? Don't you think if there was merit to the story then FoxNews would be all over it? You know Sean Hannity would.

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
This was from the article posted above.
"However, Obama's birth certificate along with birth notices from the two Honolulu newspapers were brought forward even before he took office."

Two different Hawaii newspapers have the original birth announcements that ran in their paper when Obama was born. The Republican governor of Hawaii has said he was born there. The head of vital records says he was.

This is akin to asking the President to show his belly button to prove he's not a repitialian freemason overlord hatched in a Kenya bloodletting cult.

He could do it - but it won't fix the crazy. Paranoia doesn't run on logic or common sense.

I feel sorry for the soldier because he's been encouraged in this by all kinds of angles and the consequences should be severe. And it's basically on the premise that if an American marries a foreigner and that child is born on foreign land - they are no longer America. Or at least not as American as someone born in the Panama Canal Zone.

For a moment of flashback, I'm sure y'all remember the outrage about McCain's citizenship question and how that was answered. There was no outrage even though there were serious legal questions which most scholars and lawyers took seriously.

Because there were serious questions and nobody thought there should be, there was a unanimous bill passed to support McCain as a natural born citizen - during the election. It was introduced by Democrats and cosponsored by several including Obama and Clinton - while they were running against McCain..

However, in the case of Obama, we have people introducing and supporting bills basically endorsing birther paranoia.

If someone sees me coming out of lodge, I'm not going to show them my bellybutton to prove I'm not a reptilian over lord.

Here is the text of the McCain bill which passed unanimously

SRES 511 RS

Calendar No. 715

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

April 10, 2008

Mrs. MCCASKILL (for herself, Mr. LEAHY, Mr. OBAMA, Mr. COBURN, Mrs. CLINTON, and Mr. WEBB) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

April 24, 2008

Reported by Mr. LEAHY, without amendment

RESOLUTION

Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen' of the United States;

Whereas the term `natural born Citizen', as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;

Whereas such limitations would be inconsistent with the purpose and intent of the `natural born Citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States, as evidenced by the First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';

Whereas the well-being of all citizens of the United States is preserved and enhanced by the men and women who are assigned to serve our country outside of our national borders;

Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President; and

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.

Calendar No. 715

110th CONGRESS

2d Session

S. RES. 511

RESOLUTION

Sirius

This is akin to asking the President to show his belly button to prove he's not a repitialian freemason overlord hatched in a Kenya bloodletting cult.

If someone sees me coming out of lodge, I'm not going to show them my bellybutton to prove I'm not a reptilian over lord.

Great Post and great points. The President will never be able to convince these people because they are the same folks who believe the Masons are part of a conspiracy involving the trilateral commission done according to the "protocols of the Elders of Zion' and with the help of Barney Fife. These folks have been suckling the loony tit for far to long and need medication. Medication they would be able to afford if health care reform passes. :)

Wingnut

Premium Member
Or not be able to get because its rationed, they are too old or dont have any money left because they are paying for all the handouts being given out on the backs of our grandchildren.

Sirius

Or not be able to get because its rationed, they are too old or dont have any money left because they are paying for all the handouts being given out on the backs of our grandchildren.

You get a point for sticking to the talking points. ;)