My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Tattoo

John Schnitz

Premium Member
[new tattoo

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:

SlyGC59

What about your EA obligation? When it talks about mark? I have tattoos & would LOVE to get one but when I asked my pap he referred me back to my obligation. Please help me understand if we are misinterpreting the reading.

Freemason Connect Mobile

newkid18

Hey my brother is a tattoo artist currently works out of his room slash studio kids only seventeen he has worked at 4 shops Already he is not a mason but I just petationed and my induction is about a month away but he does some realty good work 1366594303882.jpg

Freemason Connect Mobile

RegThaBarber

All of us who are Master Masons know that this subject is discussed like the brother said in the EA Obligation and we should handle ourselves accordingly

Freemason Connect MobileTravel Light

Benjamin Baxter

Premium Member
What about your EA obligation? When it talks about mark? I have tattoos & would LOVE to get one but when I asked my pap he referred me back to my obligation. Please help me understand if we are misinterpreting the reading.

Freemason Connect Mobile

I think that you could violate it. You also could have a masonic themed tattoo without violating it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SlyGC59

Teergear67 Nice! Now that takes care if any questions & it goes along with the OB

Freemason Connect Mobile

MarkR

Premium Member

Freemason Connect Mobile

All of us who are Master Masons know that this subject is discussed like the brother said in the EA Obligation and we should handle ourselves accordingly

Of course, different Grand jurisdictions could certainly treat these things differently, but when they talk about "the least mark" in the EA obligation, they're talking about revealing the modes of recognition and the non-monitorial parts of the ritual. It certainly doesn't refer to our Masonic symbols such as the S&C, the level and plumb, etc. If it did, every one of our Masonic Temples would be in violation for displaying the S&C on the outside. Our officers' aprons and jewels would be a violation. Those things aren't in any way "secret" and never have been.

RegThaBarber

True that.....and thank you brother for shedding light on that.....I appreciate that