My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons of Texas..Or?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Would you guys prefer Masons of Texas to remain a Texas specific forum, or move to a broader direction? The consensus in the past was to have Masons of Texas, remain just that. A Forum specifically for Freemasonry in Texas. I have no problem with that, but I want your feedback.

js4253

Premium Member
Premium Member
I think it is a good name. Anyone is allowed to post, but they know it originates in TEXAS.

R

RJS

Would you guys prefer Masons of Texas to remain a Texas specific forum, or move to a broader direction? The consensus in the past was to have Masons of Texas, remain just that. A Forum specifically for Freemasonry in Texas. I have no problem with that, but I want your feedback.

What direction are you thinking about?

owls84

Premium Member
Leave it as it is. I like that. Other Brothers are surely welcomed but a Texas specific theme is great.

Bro Mike

I like the way you have it now.

But more than that, I really appreciate that you (and the entire staff) are always thinking about the forum and trying to make it a better place for us all.

Wingnut

Premium Member
I prefer to Keep It Texas with others welcome of course, but we need a place to discuss TEXAS Masonry and among Brothers from Texas.

R

ravickery03

There are plenty of general Masonic forums, I like this one specifically because it deals with Texas Freemasonry. I wouldn't want it to become another broad Freemason fourm.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I guess if someone outta state or country really wanted to join we should let them but it is nice to talk TX specific Masonry with TX Brothers. We need a line of comunication to get on the same page and keep our fingers on the pulse of Masonry in the state. I think we have a great thing going with the members we have some new and hot to trot and some wise and very versed in masonic law and ritual to keep us on the right path to dilute this with Masonry from aboard in my humble opinion would lessen the tool Masons of Texas is now to use.

Keep'er the same Brother Blake maybe make a seperate site if the demand is there, I would be a member but this one has got to stay TX only for the reason Texas Masons need to talk to each other to get this thang straightened out.

Wingnut

Premium Member
I used to be on a lot of the other 'worldly boards' and left them all. They have a nastiness to them that is unappealing. I want drama Ill go to the Widow's Son's blog :)