My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moin!

Brother Jason Eddy

I spent a few months in Euskirchen near Koln several years ago....loved it. You have a beautiful country and a wonderful culture there. Perhaps if I head that way again sometime we can meet :) Welcome to the board, Brother!

Vossi

I spent a few months in Euskirchen near Koln several years ago....loved it. You have a beautiful country and a wonderful culture there. Perhaps if I head that way again sometime we can meet :) Welcome to the board, Brother!
Yeah, I'm with it and ready to share some drinks. :17:

As a matter of fact, I never made it to Texas while being in the US, but I'm quite positive that I will some day. :w00t:

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Just wanted to let the forum members know that Vossi is the developer of the Link Directory addon we use here. Thanks for the great mod Brother!

tom268

Euskirchen is about 8 miles from where I live. So, if you go back to that arrea, drop me a note.

jwhoff

Premium Member
The north part, Hamburg :)

I am seven generations removed from the Hamburg area on my mother's side of the family.

My father's folks were deported by Napolean after the takeover of Alsace Lorraine. They got better at the resistance game however, helping route crack British troops in the 1814 Battle of New Orleans. Thomas Hoffpauir, who was commander of German milita troops against Napolean, came to America as a mason and established an unbroken lineage of master masons down to and including my generation.

Welcome to the boards. Please keep us posted on the brotherhood in Germany. Well informed masons over here are aware of the contributions by German lodges through the years.

God bless.