My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
well you guys would have got it by now so I will give another, did not realize that movie was so unpopular. The quotes were from "Cool Hand Luke"

ljlinson1206

Premium Member
Premium Member
That quote can actualy be made to fit any number of movies, however I believe that the one you are refereing to is going to be Predator with the Governator

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
"Did you ever hear of "The Seattle Seven"?... That was me... and six other guys. "

There is not a line in that movie I will not get. It is my back to square movie. Nobody puts things in perspective for me like The Dude, Duder or El Dudereno if your not into the whole brevitiy thing. lol

The Big Lewboksi

Luf you are still up but I will throw one out while we wait.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
"Something just jumped up and bit me"

"Now the goverment told me it was a million dollar wound but I never saw a nickel of that money."

C. Banks Barbee

There is not a line in that movie I will not get. It is my back to square movie. Nobody puts things in perspective for me like The Dude, Duder or El Dudereno if your not into the whole brevitiy thing. lol

The Big Lewboksi

Luf you are still up but I will throw one out while we wait.

Nice Rhit!

You may be surprised to know that I am an ordained minister in the Church of the Later Day Dude...

scottmh59

Listen, and understand. That thing is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

luftx

Premium Member
:Did you hear my speech?
: Yeah.
: Yeah?
: You're gonna get yourself re-elected.
: That's what I keep telling them.