My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

Sirius

another hint:

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

scottmh59

from now on my fist is going to be so far up your shi*hole that every time you have a thought, it's gonna have to tiptoe past my wedding ring

owls84

Premium Member
Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke. By the way you still owe me some labrador Rhit.

Since Brother Sonny guessed it I will defer the next one to him.

Sirius

You're so sweet Josh. How about this:

There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf#$%r before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

owls84

Premium Member
Actor: I manage a baseball team.
Actress: Oh, little league?
Actor: Fantasy league.

Hint: (just because I can't stop laughing at it)
Actor 1: [after Actor 2 finishes his very prolonged fart] Was that a fart?
Actor 2: I don't know.
Actor 1: I can taste it. On my tongue.
Actor 2: Okay, I'll be honest with you. I did fart.
Actor 1: Is that onion? Onion and... Onion and ketchup.
Actor 2: It stinks. And this is a small room.

Last edited: