My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My journey begins....

Bro. Staton

Congrats and the 10th is a superb day if I do say it's my birthday as well. So I am highly favorable to it ;)

Willaim Perkins

The York Rite gets overlooked by a good many Brethren for any number of reasons. The Royal Arch is extremely important to the fulfillment of the Craft, and the Royal & Select Masters gives understanding to it's accomplishment. The Commandery gives a military aire, thought Christian in nature, that one can easily see the progress of man through the ages.
It is also my preference as the Royal Chap. sponsored the DeMolay chap. and DeMolay got me off the wrong path before it was too late.

Companion Joe

Premium Member
Great. I like the Mark Master degree as well as any in Masonry. The lessons it teaches go without saying. You'll like the Most Excellent Master degree. It is impressive.

Willaim Perkins

At our YR meeting we have the Coin Check. The penny you got in the 4th you have to have with you at the respective meeting or it
is a $1 fine (money collected for improvements). Had mine since 1980 and it's been around the world.