Myth, Magick, & Masonry

Discussion in 'Recommended Reading' started by Lightlife, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

That depends on system and what you are working with. The cursed angels are worked with diffrently in diffrent traditions.
    Reading only takes you half of the path, afterwards you have to walk.

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

In today's era magic is called Neuro Linguistic Programming and it's a method taught in psychology. Magic is changing the mind of the practitioner in one of its most important forms. NLP - The magic that works enough to have been absorbed into actual science.

3. Marwan alamro

Marwan alamro Registered User

Totally agree...but walking alone is dangerous lol

4. Marwan alamro

NLP isn't evidence based science after all, yep this form could be lesser magick maybe... Being charismatic is magic some how as facial expressions, body language, and social skill affect people like magick... Still the magick man wants is the upper one .. Seeing the pyramids in Egypt , till this moment no technological tool or man can build a building in 100% symmetry at this size scale, maybe we can in 99.988% but not 100% symmetry ... I mean 5000 years ago they built it ..
    How?... With all math and physics man reached and all great tools, laser, and even satallites technology we human mankind we just can't build like a pyramid, how about 3...

5. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Theres a lot of published material that can help but sure its not for everyone.
    However if you go on asking the cursed ones youll just get into trouble.

6. Marwan alamro

Knowing and reading about cursed ones, yes fear will be in the bravest hearts, but not in empty souls, but I don't seek help (money, position, etc) as I seek knowledge... I work as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. Knowledge is the most important factor for helping man kind and my busy mind.. Imagine knowing a herb curing cancer without surgery, imagine knowing a material removes scar totally... It will change surgery for ever.. I studied most of medical literature still our evidence based knowledge is shallow comparing to mankind needs, especially from health point of view... Brother you can't imagine how a patients smile and gratitude enrichs an empty soul, mankind have the right to live longer on this earth no matter what.. And I will keep searching about this knowledge till I rest in peace. .... As man mind knowledge and Evolution still not enough, as our minds uses like 5% of its cells for thinking, only 5%...between the dumpest man to the smartest man on earth there is only a 1% usage difference... Man kind deserves more, this is how God created us, we always crave more. It's not our mistake, it's not a mistake at all to try with the cursed ones as there is no road to the blessed ones unless in a prayer sites.

7. Winter

Winter Premium Member

Not sure how you are getting the Baphomet connection. It is obviously a the zodiac symbol Taurus. It even has the zodiac behind the bull. If they were going for the Baphomet connection, wouldn't they have gone with Capricorn? Or maybe Ares? I think you're seeing things that aren't there. If you are looking for a full copy of Myth, Magik, and Masonry, it is less than $20 US on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Magick-...788&sr=8-1&keywords=myth,+magick,+and+masonry

If you are looking for a free copy online, I doubt you will find it. The book is new enough that I don't see a Kindle edition and I don't know that it has been digitized. If you do find a copy online I strongly suggest you do not post it here. Sharing illegal digital copies of works hurts the authors.

Maybe we can steer the conversation back to actual discussion of the book.

Warrior1256 and chrmc like this.
  8. Marwan alamro

OK . I will not share free copies any more . I don't mean to hurt any body especially the authors...
    I admit Maybe sometimes baphomet is an obsession to me when it comes to magick.. As I started to read about it starting from Crowley books...

9. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Agreed!

Share My Freemasonry