My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from southern Michigan

flipster

I have been a MM since 1987 in Coldwater, Michigan. I enjoy playing music in our local community band, and I play fiddle with a couple bands. Our lodge building was purchased 100 years ago. We have a good core of active members. Hello to members here.

flipster

Thank you. We did the FC on the two men as planned. One has now returned to Florida. We will do a double MM at Greenleaf No. 349 in Kinderhook, Michigan (a cross road with a blinker), one from each lodge. It is a first in our area. Thanks for the welcome.

flipster

Got pretty busy, and neglected my membership here. I was elected WM and installed last Tuesday evening. I was also awarded Mason of the Year. Yup, Masons can keep a secret real well. Didn't even know they were considering the award.

Keith C

Congratulations on the Award and on Election to the East!

One piece of advice, listen to and lean on your Past Masters and Secretary. They want you to succeed and will do what they can to help. Also remember YOU now decide what goes on, take advice but make your own decisions.

Hope you have an amazing year!

flipster

We had a great installation. Visitors are still commenting that it was the best installation they had attended. As each officer approached the East, I commented on a personal story about each, having known some since childhood. It was a great night. I'll use your advice.