My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New from Victoria....

Dave

turning in work on the 22nd for my EA. Got initiated in October, started studing in november..... I am excited....nice to meet eveyone here!

Dave

Benton

Premium Member
Grats! Poke around, this is a great source of Masonic information. Enjoy your journey!

Dave

hello to all of you. thanks for the warm welcomes...I look forward to a long journey. I will be the 14th Master Mason in my family. I cant wait to start learning the next phase....

Dave

well the 22nd came and went....I am now a Fellow Craft. Originally, my teacher wanted to do two weeks...and then do the Masters. However, I think we settled on the 19th of next month. My wife got me a ring....my grandfathers was too small...and I wish to preserve it in its original state since it was also his wedding ring. However, my Ring came in this weekend. I haven't seen it except to order it online....but i taped the box shut and plan to give it to my teacher tomorrow so he can give it to my uncle to present it to me when I am raised. I cant wait to start learning tomorrow....I am really looking forward to stepping into the shoes of the many great men... Master Masons that have been such a blessing in my life.