My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New in New York

Douglas Henry

A warm hello from the Bronx, NY!

I studied history and philosophy in college back in the early 80's and have had a lifelong interest. I never knew a Freemason personally and just could not put it off any longer. About three months ago I sought out a local lodge and found it online (Guiding Star Angle #565, City Island, NY) I sent them an email and received a callback in one hour! That is what I call being on top of things! I was invited over to visit the lodge and have done so as often as possible. The brotherhood there is real, warm, and welcoming. In addition to being welcomed to pre-meeting dinners, I have attended two installation ceremonies of Lodge officers, and participated in the Lodge Blood Drive. Getting to know the diverse members has been a great experience and everyone has been quite helpful on my journey. I look forward to presenting my petition for membership when the Lodge reconvenes in September.

It it nice to be among you in the forum.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I wish you the best in Freemasonry. Keep us up to date on your progress. In the meantime I look forward to your posts in the forum.

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings. Congratulations on making contact with a local lodge and every success in your journey.