My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tomos

Greetings Brethrenn,
I just thoughts I would write a short note to all. I downloaded your app to my HTC EVO and have enjoyed the membership so far. I have found many articles to be very good and enjoyable to read.
I tried to write this on my phone but just could not get it done, so I have transfered over to the desk top.
I have been reading the new edition of Illinois Freemason magazine tonight and will just put this out as a general intrest informational. On the cover of the magazine is a picture of President Harry S. Truman's grandson being raised as a Master Mason in Joliet,Ill. Joliet is about one hour from the Chicago southwest of the city. As most will know President Truman was a wonderful brother, and was very open about his membership. I do not believe any of our presidents since Andrew Jackson have been so open about their membership in the Fraternity.
Thank you for all your dedication and work to this group. I hope it continues to grow throughout the country. I have watched the map on the home page and notice you have a large following already. I would appreciate any information about the islands of the Carraibean and the lodges there.
Thanks again.