My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening and closing lodge

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Great post Brother Dave. I remember the cola wars well and that is a very colorful comparison to our troubles now!
Brother Stewart's wisdom is very true, hot heads get us no where so we must all "be a couple of Fonzies and be cool" Now on to the Facts Jack. Nothing is wrong with a little passion as long as it is in due bounds though.

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
Okay Boyz.

The fact is that "we" may have to agree to disagree on this issue. There is no sense to get too personal in our statements as is the key to all debates. The minute a Debate turns personal it becomes an Argument. IMO, from this point on everyone involved should present facts and facts only. Try not to use I, You, We and other more personal discriptions.

I have read quite a few posts that I personally feel were written in anger, frustration, and spite. This type of posting is disruptive to the Harmony and Balance we Brothers are responsible for upkeeping. Remember the lesson of the Compasses, and the Level. So we ever meet act and part.

So Mote it Be!

Whew! I thought I was in trouble for a moment, but you didn't use my whole name or threaten to turn the car around. :-D

You are quite correct Brother. I will keep my passions within due bounds.