My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning for the East (2010+)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Chortle!
First time in the east - Enthusiastic. For me 1999
Second time in the east - Dedicated. For me 2007
Third time in the east - Nuts. For me 2008
Fourth time in the east - I'm in the line again so however crazy it takes being, I guess I am.
Our current WM is in the East for the 3rd time(previous 2 were in other lodges in this jurisdiction) amd hes a 33rd

Sent from my LG-H918 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Our current WM is in the East for the 3rd time(previous 2 were in other lodges in this jurisdiction) amd hes a 33rd
The Master of my mother lodge last year was the Master of a second lodge at the same time and had previously been Master of yet a third lodge.

Last edited:

dfreybur

Premium Member
The Master of my mother lodge laas year was the Master of a second lodge at the same time and had previously been Master of yet a third lodge.

In many jurisdictions you're not allowed to serve in the east in parallel, though I don't think appendent bodies are checked. In some jurisdictions there are also restrictions on serving as warden.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
In many jurisdictions you're not allowed to serve in the east in parallel, though I don't think appendent bodies are checked. In some jurisdictions there are also restrictions on serving as warden.
I'm not surprised. I've learned that things can differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction as well as from lodge to lodge.