Plates are available.

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by relapse98, Jun 1, 2011.

1. LukeD

LukeD Registered User

I would assume this would fall under the same rules as wearing Masonic jewelry and displaying car emblems and so on. I think one should wait until they are a MM. I could be wrong.

2. relapse98

relapse98 Registered User

I would say they should probably wait. You shouldn't wear S&C jewelry, hats, shirts etc., your car also probably shouldn't wear them.

3. Seqenenre Tao

Seqenenre Tao Registered User

I would definitely wait until you've taken your third step. You'll appreciate it more. But surely no light wearing until you become a MM. :cool:

4. Seqenenre Tao

Seqenenre Tao Registered User

Anyone knows how long it takes to receive the plates after ordering?

5. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

About 10 days

6. LukeD

LukeD Registered User

Supposedly shows the current Masonic plates for the different states.

http://www.daylightlodge.org/licenseplates.htm

7. John Schnitz

John Schnitz Premium Member

I received my plates today. Had to pay 35 additional to update the tag to match the plates.

8. Mac

Mac Moderator Premium Member

Ordered mine earlier today. Looking forward to putting those bad boys on the car!

9. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

Interesting site (where the various states are shown). To all you masons, who do not yet have them, you need to get with your state legislators, and demand the tags. I initiated the legislation to get the Masonic plates in KY.

You will notice that Arkansas has a Masonic plate. Members of the Grand Lodge of Arkansas (F&AM), cannot purchase these tags. The tag was designed by the MWPHGL of Arkansas, and a portion of the purchase price, goes to PH affiliated charities. How sad.

10. Beathard

Beathard Premium Member

Share My Freemasonry